AROH Foundation is a leading national-level NGO, strengthening government programmes and CSR initiatives of several corporates and PSEs by providing total integrated solutions - consulting, planning and implementing - for sustainable, inclusive development and growth of the needy and marginalised communities in several states of India for the past 12 years. AROH is:
• An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organisation
• Empanelled with TISS CSR HUB
• Consultants to the World Bank for CSR in India
• National Level Monitor (NLM) for development schemes of MoRD
• Empanelled with Planning Commission
• Empanelled on Advisory Board of National CSR Foundation
• Certified for 'Good Governance' as per desirable norms by Credibility Alliance
• Member of Education committee of PHD Chamber
• Empanelled with Steel Authority of India Ltd
• Empanelled with MNRE
• Empanelled with MoRD- NRLM
The uniqueness of AROH Foundation lies in its understanding and approach towards social development, for creating successful models which seek sustainability, scalability, accountability, transparency, credibility and effective leadership.
AROH's successful social development programmes, like Padho aur Badho, GARIMA, UDAAN and UTKARSH are being hailed as role models by all concerned stakeholders and AROH Foundation has emerged as one of the most sought after brand in the sector for providing integrated end-to-end social development options to key CSR players.
Working at the grass-root level through a team of over a thousand professionals with corporate experience and development sensitivities, AROH is delivering tangible results to businesses social responsibility issues.
• AROH has provided vocational training and job employment to more than 15,000 poor and unemployed youth.
• AROH has empowered more than 8000 women through skill development.
• AROH has enrolled more than 29000 out-of-school children in formal schools.
AROH envisions a world where people live in dignity and security and there are equal opportunities for all.
To provide effective assistance to the underprivileged, weak and poor people and communities, especially women, in rural and semi-rural areas and slums by way of developing their life-skills, economic-skills and socio-cultural-skills and making them self-reliant.
AROH works with the core objective of empowering the rural poor and backward communities, especially women, so that they create a model society for themselves. This in turn encompasses some specific objectives which are reflected in our projects.
• To develop the traditional and vocational skills of the target communities for gainful vocation, better income opportunities and sustainable livelihoods.
• To enhance the learning outcomes of the deprived and needy children
• To facilitate better health for all in the community.
• To create awareness about hygiene and sanitation, and to create a better environment.
• To protect the rights of vulnerable women and children and to work for their socio-economic empowerment.